Saturday, April 25, 2009

New patterns posted!


Here's a free new paper embroidery pattern I've designed for Spring! Right click on the image and save it to your computer. This pattern fits a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch note card.

I've also designed 11 other patterns that are perfect for Graduation, All Occasion and Mother's Day! My daughter will be putting them up on my website, "A Stitcher's Dream" tonight or tomorrow! I will email those on my Paper Embroidery mailing list as soon as they are up! If you'd like to be added to this list, please email me!

For those that are looking for some new pretty cotton threads, here's a great site for Sassa Lynne Perle Cotton Variegated threads! I, of course, have to have them all! You'll find them on Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions, and you'll get a glimpse of what I used to do before Paper Embroidery. Maureen makes beautiful Crazy Quilts and if you click on "My Blog" on her website, you'll see some of her work.

4 comments:

  1. WOW I just love this pattern - perfect for Mothers Day or for those that love flowers. Absolutely beautiful.

    Sam
    x

    cardstitching.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You out do yourself everytime Darsie :)

    I thank you for your generosity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I can't find the free pattern. Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting the wheelbarough. Great for Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!